Sunday, June 20, 2010

Back in South Georgia!

I've been home for nearly a week, and although I had the time of my life in Australia and Fiji, its good to be home. We spent the last day in Fiji shopping, visiting the Hindu temple, and waiting around for our flight which left at 10 that night. My plane landed in Atlanta at midnight on Sunday, and I luckily wasn't affected by jet lag too bad! I had such an amazing experience, and it's sad to think that the trip that I had looked forward to for so long is over and done. While there, I visited some of the most beautiful places in the world, made many lasting friendships, and learned some outstanding life lessons. I wouldn't change a thing! Thanks so much for following my blog throughout my trip, and I hope this reflected the incredible experiences and excitement that I enjoyed while studying in the south Pacific!

No comments:

Post a Comment